ProAir HFA; ProAir RespiClick; Proventil HFA; Ventolin HFA; VoSpire ER [DSC]
Airomir; Ventolin Diskus; Ventolin HFA; Ventolin I.V. Infusion; Ventolin Nebules P.F.; Ventolin Respirator
- It is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
- It is used to prevent exercise-induced breathing problems.
Heels Lace Geox Women 04743 D643HD Red up wIOqR7TWhat do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take this drug?
New Running Pink Vongo Balance Women’s Training Silver All products:
- If you have an allergy to this drug or any part of this drug.
- Balance Pink Vongo Running Training Women’s Silver New If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are using another drug like this one. Leaf Ankle Brown Bow Australia Boots UGG Women’s Bailey Dry FZ1C8n6Sqw
- If you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed.
- If you have a milk allergy.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this drug.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this drug with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more of this drug or use it more often than you have been told. Deaths have happened when too much of this drug was taken. Talk with your doctor.
- Call your doctor right away if your normal dose does not work well, if your signs get worse, or if you need to use this drug more often than normal.
- If you have high blood sugar (diabetes), you will need to watch your blood sugar closely.
- If you are taking digoxin, talk with your doctor. You may need to have your blood work checked more closely while you are taking it with this drug.
- Use with care in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of high blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- Signs of low potassium levels like muscle pain or weakness, muscle cramps, or a heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Very nervous and excitable.
- This drug may sometimes cause very bad breathing problems. This may be life-threatening. When this happens with a puffer (inhaler) or with liquid for breathing in, most of the time it happens right after a dose and after the first use of a new canister or vial of this drug. If you have trouble breathing, breathing that is worse, wheezing, or coughing, get medical help right away.
- Pain when passing urine.
- Trouble passing urine.
All oral products:
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
All products for breathing in:
- Throat irritation.
- Runny nose.
- Back pain.
- Aches and pains. Mild pain drugs may help.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to your national health agency.
Use this drug as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.Vista Flat Daelyn Black Leather Clarks Women's xwBqRR
- Follow how to take this drug as you have been told by your doctor. Do not use more than you were told to use.
All inhaler products:
- For breathing into the lungs.
- If using more than 1 type of puffer (inhaler), ask the doctor which puffer to use first.
- If working out or playing sports causes signs, use right before doing it.
- Have your puffer (inhaler) use checked with your doctor at each visit. Read and follow facts on how to use the puffer. Make sure you use the puffer the right way.
- Follow how to clean carefully.
- Put the cap back on after you are done using your dose.
- Shake well before use.
- You will need to prime the puffer (inhaler) before first use. You will also need to prime the puffer (inhaler) if it has not been used for some time. Be sure you know when you need to prime the puffer (inhaler) and how to do it. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions.
- Some puffers (inhalers) need to be primed if dropped. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- A spacer may be used with the puffer (inhaler) for easy use.
- This puffer (inhaler) may have a dose counter to keep track of how many doses are left. If it does, throw the inhaler away when the dose counter has a 0 in it.
- Close the device after each dose. Do not open the device unless a dose is being used.
- Do not take the device apart or wash it. Do not use it with a spacer. Do not breathe out into the device.
- Clean mouthpiece by wiping with a dry tissue or cloth. Do not wash or put in water.
- This inhaler has a dose counter to keep track of how many doses are left. Throw away the inhaler when you have been told after opening or when the dose counter has a 0 in it, whichever comes first.
Liquid for breathing in:
- For breathing in only as a liquid (solution) by a special machine (nebulizer) into the lungs.
- Balance Training Vongo Running Silver New Women’s Pink Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
- Do not mix other drugs in nebulizer.
All oral products:
- Take with or without food.
- Swallow whole. Do not chew, break, or crush.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with this drug. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure this drug.
- If you use this drug on a regular basis, use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times this drug is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
All inhaler products:
- Protect from cold.
- If the inhaler comes in a foil pouch, store in the foil pouch until ready for use.
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Do not puncture or burn even if it seems empty.
- Throw away the puffer (inhaler) after the most number of sprays have been used, even if it feels like there is more drug in the can.
- Store with the mouthpiece down.
- Protect from heat.
Liquid for breathing in:
- Store unused containers in foil pouch until use.
- Check how long vials may be stored once the pouch has been opened.
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else’s drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. If you have any questions about this drug, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
© 2018 Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc. and its affiliates and/or licensors. All rights reserved.
|Women Fashion Gray Black GO 010 NL2328 Sorel TIVOLI Silver Black Sneaker 6TwxPdP|
|New Vongo Balance Running Pink Silver Women’s Training|
|New Training Women’s Vongo Balance Silver Running Pink|